Wrap yourself with our generous size bath towel. Spun with the finest quality pure cotton. These towels are gentle on the skin and highly absorbent. Smart and contemporary this is a definate for a welcoming bathroom.
- Allergy free, no chemical dyes and pesticides
- Available in pure white, light grey, grey, navy blue and natural (creme)
- Super soft, absorbent, 700gsm, thick and fluffy in texture. Lint free and no shrinkage
- 100% GOTS certified pure organic cotton
- Ethically made, sustainable and packaged in reusable pure cotton bag
Free Shipping Australia wide
Wash with care
Every day you face a crucial choice: Should you throw your clothes in the wash, or hang them back up or fold it and store it inside a wardrobe.
You should be able to enjoy your soft 100% organic cotton products from Aagan for as long as possible. That’s why we recommend only washing your clothes when needed and not necessarily after each use.
Five simple laundry tips
- Wash clothing as infrequently as possible. If it’s not dirty, air it out instead.
- Save energy by filling up the washing machine each cycle.
- Wash at a low temperature. The temperature given in our washing instructions is the highest possible wash temperature.
- Reduce the amount of detergent and follow the instructions on your detergent’s label.
- Avoid tumble drying and try to air-dry clothing as much as possible.
- Machine washable on gentle cycle with cold or warm water
- Wash colours in cold water, whites in warm water
- Tumble dry on low or line dry
- Use gentle / natural detergents
- Do not use whiteners & bleaching agents.