Quilt Cover Set
Aagan quilt cover set is a testament of superior craftmanship. Immerse yourself with the best spun, quality long – staple pure cotton yarns woven into 300 thread count lustrous cotton fabric. Our quilt covers are stitched and finished with an even close, with round shaped natures own coconut shell buttons.
- Set includes – 1 x quilt cover and 2 pillowcases
- Allergy free, no chemical dyes and pesticides
- Breathable, soft and silky
- Available in pure white and slate grey
- 100% GOTS certified pure organic cotton
- Ethically made, sustainable and packaged in reusable pure cotton bag
Free Shipping Australia wide
Wash with care
Every day you face a crucial choice: Should you throw your clothes in the wash, or hang them back up or fold it and store it inside a wardrobe.
You should be able to enjoy your soft 100% organic cotton products from Aagan for as long as possible. That’s why we recommend only washing your clothes when needed and not necessarily after each use.
Five simple laundry tips
- Wash clothing as infrequently as possible. If it’s not dirty, air it out instead.
- Save energy by filling up the washing machine each cycle.
- Wash at a low temperature. The temperature given in our washing instructions is the highest possible wash temperature.
- Reduce the amount of detergent and follow the instructions on your detergent’s label.
- Avoid tumble drying and try to air-dry clothing as much as possible.
- Machine washable on gentle cycle with cold or warm water
- Tumble dry on low or line dry
- Use gentle, natural or biodegradable detergents
- If ironing, set your iron on warm cotton setting
- Do not use whiteners & bleaching agents.